Master of Science in Oriental Medicine Program
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Evidence of satisfaction of this requirement will be an Associate's degree (diploma), and/or transcript showing the successful completion of 60 semester credit hours (or equivalent) at such an institution.
- Transcripts must be mailed directly to the College from the College Registrar where the course work was completed. Additionally, applicants must have a demonstrated minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Equivalent training is limited to no more than 15 semester credits. Evaluation of equivalent training must be performed by an acceptable commercial agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education, specializing in such evaluation and must be performed at student expense. Results of the evaluation must be provided at enrollment.
The following co-requisites may be included in the minimum 60 credit hour admission requirement or transferred from any accredited college or university within the first two years of the Master of Science in Oriental Medicine Program.
- Three credits - Biology with a grade of C or better
- Three credits - Psychology with a grade of C or better
- Three credits - Chemistry or Physics with a grade of C or better.
The Kansas College of Chinese Medicine opens enrollment for new Master of Science Oriental Medicine applicants in the Fall and Spring Semesters of each year. See the Academic Calendar and current class schedules for further information
Ready to Apply
Oriental Bodywork Program
- Must be at least 18 years of age, and
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Demonstrate a level of maturity appropriate to the healing arts
KCCM offers open enrollment in the Oriental Bodywork Program. Applicants may enroll in any single course, series of courses or the entire 600-hour Program of Study. See current class schedule for information on course offerings.
Ready to Apply