Applications for the Master of Science in Oriental Medicine Program are due 01 June for Fall Semester and 01 November for Spring Semester. Applications for the Oriental Bodywork Program are due forty-five (45) days prior to Course start.
The total number of individuals accepted into the Program is limited. It is therefore beneficial for potential students to complete the application process early. If space allows, applications may be accepted and admission granted up to two weeks prior to the start of each semester.
The following materials/documents must be provided with the completed application form:
- A curriculum vitae including education and work experience to the presen.t
- A statement describing your education and life goals, what motivated your decision to pursue this type of career and what training you bring to the profession. This statement is an important reflection of you and your organization skills, communication and professional presentation skills; as such, please take the appropriate time to prepare this statement. It should be approximately 400-600 typed words
- Notarized copies of licenses or certificates in the healing arts (if any).
- Official transcripts sent directly from the institution(s).
- Notarized results of prior learning assessment, if applicable
- Three letters of recommendation from former employers, teachers or health care professionals.
- A complete physical with a Health Verification Form completed by your physician indicating your health status as it relates to your ability to complete the program and deliver professional health services
- Two passport-size color photos
- Notarized copy of Drivers License and Social Security Card
- If a foreign student, evidence of residency and English language competency
- A non-refundable application fee of $50